Rules For Posting To This Blog and Weekly Blog Question
2. Show respect and consideration of others when posting and commenting. This includes individuals, students, organizations, political parties, colleagues, etc.
3. Check all posts for spelling and grammar errors before posting.
4. Protect the privacy of others. Gain permission from other people before you write about them. Avoid sharing someone else's last name. Use job titles or pseudonyms when writing about experiences with your co-workers or students.
5. Watch your language. Use politically correct and non-offensive language.
6. Make sure you write about things that are factual.
7. Keep your postings education-oriented. Avoid discussing plans for the weekend, etc.
FINAL BLOG POST - OUR "DAILY TRIPLE" (DUE 12/1).
Fall Semester 2016 Blog Post - Week 6
Fall Semester 2016 Blog Post - Week 5
Fall Semester 2016 Blog Post - Week 4
Fall Semester 2016 Blog Post - Week 3
Fall Semester 2016 Blog Post - Week 2
Fall Semester 2016 Blog Post - Week 1
Saturday, August 24, 2013
Focus on "Me Time"
Going into my second year of teaching, I have noticed that I have left out room for "me time" on a professional level. My first year I was so focused on getting everything right, meeting deadlines, forming relationships with my students, and getting involved with extra-curricular activities. Now I feel that all of that is catching up with me. I am really pleased with the progress I have made to find my place in the school, but it seems that I have failed to pencil in time to focus on myself as a teacher. This year my main goal is to not only balance all of the tasks I have taken on, but also to make sure and give myself some “catch up” time.