This week I have had several visitors, everyone of them former students. As with any group of people each one of them tell a different story of personal success.
One of my visitors is in the Army and is preparing for his first deployment. I feel sad knowing that his age of innocence is going away, as I am aware of some of the things he will experience. He simply wanted to talk about what impact people had on his life.
Another visitor decided to drop-out of school knowing he had all the answers, he explained how shocked he was to find out no one owed him a job and he is now struggling, he wished he had stayed in school. Immediate feeling (honestly) was TOLD YOU SO. But then it went to focus on the future. What are you going to do NOW?
Today is Friday and I feel I am where God wants me to be. Living the Dream.
Rules For Posting To This Blog and Weekly Blog Question
2. Show respect and consideration of others when posting and commenting. This includes individuals, students, organizations, political parties, colleagues, etc.
3. Check all posts for spelling and grammar errors before posting.
4. Protect the privacy of others. Gain permission from other people before you write about them. Avoid sharing someone else's last name. Use job titles or pseudonyms when writing about experiences with your co-workers or students.
5. Watch your language. Use politically correct and non-offensive language.
6. Make sure you write about things that are factual.
7. Keep your postings education-oriented. Avoid discussing plans for the weekend, etc.
FINAL BLOG POST - OUR "DAILY TRIPLE" (DUE 12/1).
Fall Semester 2016 Blog Post - Week 6
Fall Semester 2016 Blog Post - Week 5
Fall Semester 2016 Blog Post - Week 4
Fall Semester 2016 Blog Post - Week 3
Fall Semester 2016 Blog Post - Week 2
Fall Semester 2016 Blog Post - Week 1