Rules For Posting To This Blog and Weekly Blog Question
2. Show respect and consideration of others when posting and commenting. This includes individuals, students, organizations, political parties, colleagues, etc.
3. Check all posts for spelling and grammar errors before posting.
4. Protect the privacy of others. Gain permission from other people before you write about them. Avoid sharing someone else's last name. Use job titles or pseudonyms when writing about experiences with your co-workers or students.
5. Watch your language. Use politically correct and non-offensive language.
6. Make sure you write about things that are factual.
7. Keep your postings education-oriented. Avoid discussing plans for the weekend, etc.
FINAL BLOG POST - OUR "DAILY TRIPLE" (DUE 12/1).
Fall Semester 2016 Blog Post - Week 6
Fall Semester 2016 Blog Post - Week 5
Fall Semester 2016 Blog Post - Week 4
Fall Semester 2016 Blog Post - Week 3
Fall Semester 2016 Blog Post - Week 2
Fall Semester 2016 Blog Post - Week 1
Monday, February 17, 2014
Hip Hip Snow Day!!
I am such a child at heart I was just too excited about the snow days! I was seriously the same staring out the window waiting for it to fall, changing clothes 3 times because I was wet from snow ball fights, snowman making, frozen nose and fingers child as I remember. Nothing excites me more than snow. I had a blast. I took off my teacher hat completely! I didn't think of work or school at all. I've come to the realization that if I decide to be OFF, than that's just what I need to be. I am at work enough of the time so I shouldn't be working while I am at home. It's kind of hard to do at first but once I go the hang of it, I felt so much less stressed and more relaxed. Now it does mean that when I am at work, I WORK. I don't have time to relax a little between tasks. I am pedal to the metal working. But it feels nice knowing that when I leave work, I'm not dragging home projects that need to be graded or tests. I am simply off. Now I do think of my kids and often think of ways I will better my lessons but I don't designate time during my off days to finish tasks from the week before. You all should try it. Totally makes me happy, it may you too!