Rules For Posting To This Blog and Weekly Blog Question
2. Show respect and consideration of others when posting and commenting. This includes individuals, students, organizations, political parties, colleagues, etc.
3. Check all posts for spelling and grammar errors before posting.
4. Protect the privacy of others. Gain permission from other people before you write about them. Avoid sharing someone else's last name. Use job titles or pseudonyms when writing about experiences with your co-workers or students.
5. Watch your language. Use politically correct and non-offensive language.
6. Make sure you write about things that are factual.
7. Keep your postings education-oriented. Avoid discussing plans for the weekend, etc.
FINAL BLOG POST - OUR "DAILY TRIPLE" (DUE 12/1).
Fall Semester 2016 Blog Post - Week 6
Fall Semester 2016 Blog Post - Week 5
Fall Semester 2016 Blog Post - Week 4
Fall Semester 2016 Blog Post - Week 3
Fall Semester 2016 Blog Post - Week 2
Fall Semester 2016 Blog Post - Week 1
Tuesday, October 22, 2013
Not the Career Path they want.
The one thing I would change is the way the counselors just through students into our class. These students don’t even want to be in our class and sometimes they will not participate and fail the class. I’ve even had some cases where the student would have a behavior problem just because they did not want the class. I thought the students were supposed to choose their path not just pushing them to anything that’s open. It’s right for the student and the teacher. I think the class would flow a whole lot smoother if everyone was interested in what we are teaching.