Rules For Posting To This Blog and Weekly Blog Question
2. Show respect and consideration of others when posting and commenting. This includes individuals, students, organizations, political parties, colleagues, etc.
3. Check all posts for spelling and grammar errors before posting.
4. Protect the privacy of others. Gain permission from other people before you write about them. Avoid sharing someone else's last name. Use job titles or pseudonyms when writing about experiences with your co-workers or students.
5. Watch your language. Use politically correct and non-offensive language.
6. Make sure you write about things that are factual.
7. Keep your postings education-oriented. Avoid discussing plans for the weekend, etc.
FINAL BLOG POST - OUR "DAILY TRIPLE" (DUE 12/1).
Fall Semester 2016 Blog Post - Week 6
Fall Semester 2016 Blog Post - Week 5
Fall Semester 2016 Blog Post - Week 4
Fall Semester 2016 Blog Post - Week 3
Fall Semester 2016 Blog Post - Week 2
Fall Semester 2016 Blog Post - Week 1
Tuesday, September 24, 2013
Please answer the following question after careful reflection: Of everything I did this week in my teaching, what would I do differently if I had the chance to do it again? And, why? Of everything I did this week in teaching I would definitely make sure I am completely prepared for my 5th period class. I was given this class the day before the students came back to school. There was no pre-planning for the course on my part so I felt like I was chasing myself to catch up. There have been times when I was thinking of activities right on spot for that particular class. Towards the end of this past week I finally caught up with myself so-to-speak, with preparation and planning. I don't operate well when presenting information when I'm not prepared. I want to make it my number one goal this school year to be as prepared as I can be within my control for every class. I know there are things I won't be able to control and I'm not concerned about those. I want to make sure my "i's" are dotted and my "t's" are crossed for myself.