Rules For Posting To This Blog and Weekly Blog Question
2. Show respect and consideration of others when posting and commenting. This includes individuals, students, organizations, political parties, colleagues, etc.
3. Check all posts for spelling and grammar errors before posting.
4. Protect the privacy of others. Gain permission from other people before you write about them. Avoid sharing someone else's last name. Use job titles or pseudonyms when writing about experiences with your co-workers or students.
5. Watch your language. Use politically correct and non-offensive language.
6. Make sure you write about things that are factual.
7. Keep your postings education-oriented. Avoid discussing plans for the weekend, etc.
FINAL BLOG POST - OUR "DAILY TRIPLE" (DUE 12/1).
Fall Semester 2016 Blog Post - Week 6
Fall Semester 2016 Blog Post - Week 5
Fall Semester 2016 Blog Post - Week 4
Fall Semester 2016 Blog Post - Week 3
Fall Semester 2016 Blog Post - Week 2
Fall Semester 2016 Blog Post - Week 1
Tuesday, September 17, 2013
Plan, replan, replan, succeed!
As a teacher there are so many times when we think things are going to go perfect. Perfect because we have took all the time to plan as much as possible. This past week I planned to have a smooth week. Unfortantly due to every technology issue possible noting went as planned. I won't get into details but Id rather focus on the positive. The positive is to make sure that I replan effectively when the original plan does not work out. This is a key quality in being a good teacher. We have so many things working against us we have to build up a strong organization system to fight the bacteria.