Winning the lottery would be a life changing event for most anyone and I am not an exception. Taking this cruise around the world possibly would mean being away from the classroom four weeks. I would request the school to contact a person with whom I have worked with. I would cover lesson plans and attendance records with the replacement. Suggest as a reward for good class behavior students may participate in Service Day Fridays. This allows current studied activities to be performed on the shop floor. My advice to the replacement would be stay alert, firm and yet, be approachable. The warning I would share with her; schedule self a replacement for days one current period comes to Salon Services J
Rules For Posting To This Blog and Weekly Blog Question
2. Show respect and consideration of others when posting and commenting. This includes individuals, students, organizations, political parties, colleagues, etc.
3. Check all posts for spelling and grammar errors before posting.
4. Protect the privacy of others. Gain permission from other people before you write about them. Avoid sharing someone else's last name. Use job titles or pseudonyms when writing about experiences with your co-workers or students.
5. Watch your language. Use politically correct and non-offensive language.
6. Make sure you write about things that are factual.
7. Keep your postings education-oriented. Avoid discussing plans for the weekend, etc.
FINAL BLOG POST - OUR "DAILY TRIPLE" (DUE 12/1).
Fall Semester 2016 Blog Post - Week 6
Fall Semester 2016 Blog Post - Week 5
Fall Semester 2016 Blog Post - Week 4
Fall Semester 2016 Blog Post - Week 3
Fall Semester 2016 Blog Post - Week 2
Fall Semester 2016 Blog Post - Week 1