Rules For Posting To This Blog and Weekly Blog Question
2. Show respect and consideration of others when posting and commenting. This includes individuals, students, organizations, political parties, colleagues, etc.
3. Check all posts for spelling and grammar errors before posting.
4. Protect the privacy of others. Gain permission from other people before you write about them. Avoid sharing someone else's last name. Use job titles or pseudonyms when writing about experiences with your co-workers or students.
5. Watch your language. Use politically correct and non-offensive language.
6. Make sure you write about things that are factual.
7. Keep your postings education-oriented. Avoid discussing plans for the weekend, etc.
FINAL BLOG POST - OUR "DAILY TRIPLE" (DUE 12/1).
Fall Semester 2016 Blog Post - Week 6
Fall Semester 2016 Blog Post - Week 5
Fall Semester 2016 Blog Post - Week 4
Fall Semester 2016 Blog Post - Week 3
Fall Semester 2016 Blog Post - Week 2
Fall Semester 2016 Blog Post - Week 1
Sunday, March 17, 2013
Open Mic...The Mic Sounds Nice!
As the end of my first full year approaches, I have a mixed set of emotions. I feel as if I have accomplished some things, but not nearly as much as I wanted to. I believe that I am too hard on myself, because I look at other teachers and they are happy to get by with just a fourth of what I do. The fact is, I probably want more for my students then they want for themselves, and I feel a bit defeated. I am glad however that I am close to finishing one full year, as well as nearing the end of the NTI program. I owe the students for my experience at NTI, because had it not been for them, I would not have a clue as to what a "set induction" is. I am not sure at this point that I will teach another full year, as my career takes me to the next phase, but I am very grateful for the experience as well as my new NTI family.