Please write about something that happened last week in your "teaching life" that made you happy and think to yourself, "this is what teaching is all about!"
On last week, I had the opportunity to assist 3 young people complete college applications to Johnson and Wales University who I have had the pleasure of teaching Culinary Arts. I assisted these young people with the process that are required to enter school for Fall 2013 semester. Teaching is indeed a passion that one must have to be successful.
This opportunity to assist this young people made me very proud of what I do each and everyday. Not only did I serve as their teacher, but as a Counselor as well. These young people looked up to me for guidance and directions as their prepare to compete in the world.
Rules For Posting To This Blog and Weekly Blog Question
2. Show respect and consideration of others when posting and commenting. This includes individuals, students, organizations, political parties, colleagues, etc.
3. Check all posts for spelling and grammar errors before posting.
4. Protect the privacy of others. Gain permission from other people before you write about them. Avoid sharing someone else's last name. Use job titles or pseudonyms when writing about experiences with your co-workers or students.
5. Watch your language. Use politically correct and non-offensive language.
6. Make sure you write about things that are factual.
7. Keep your postings education-oriented. Avoid discussing plans for the weekend, etc.
FINAL BLOG POST - OUR "DAILY TRIPLE" (DUE 12/1).
Fall Semester 2016 Blog Post - Week 6
Fall Semester 2016 Blog Post - Week 5
Fall Semester 2016 Blog Post - Week 4
Fall Semester 2016 Blog Post - Week 3
Fall Semester 2016 Blog Post - Week 2
Fall Semester 2016 Blog Post - Week 1