Perceived Roles- Paul
My perceived Roles and responsibilities of the guidance counselors are as listed:
1. Work with the students on scheduling courses and pathways.
2. Keep up with student transcripts.
3. Counsel students in different areas i.e. personal, educational and future goals.
4. They keep up with student placement testing.
5. Health and shot records.
6. Work in recruitment of new students.
7. Work as the students liaison between teachers, parents, students, colleges, universities militaries, and administration. They represent the student in all types of different situations.
8. They are problem solvers and investigators.
9. Record keepers for student information.
Rules For Posting To This Blog and Weekly Blog Question
2. Show respect and consideration of others when posting and commenting. This includes individuals, students, organizations, political parties, colleagues, etc.
3. Check all posts for spelling and grammar errors before posting.
4. Protect the privacy of others. Gain permission from other people before you write about them. Avoid sharing someone else's last name. Use job titles or pseudonyms when writing about experiences with your co-workers or students.
5. Watch your language. Use politically correct and non-offensive language.
6. Make sure you write about things that are factual.
7. Keep your postings education-oriented. Avoid discussing plans for the weekend, etc.
FINAL BLOG POST - OUR "DAILY TRIPLE" (DUE 12/1).
Fall Semester 2016 Blog Post - Week 6
Fall Semester 2016 Blog Post - Week 5
Fall Semester 2016 Blog Post - Week 4
Fall Semester 2016 Blog Post - Week 3
Fall Semester 2016 Blog Post - Week 2
Fall Semester 2016 Blog Post - Week 1