What surprise me about students is how obedient they are when someone comes in the classroom (such as a principal, assistant principal or evaluator). Suddenly, students become angels and you can hear a pin drop. It seems as though they have planned their reactions and will not deviate from that demeanor. It’s amazing how students can set such positive examples. However, it doesn’t last. Students know how and when to act in a professional manner. I am working on ways students can maintain that positive attitude without any restraints. They can and will maintain high standards for themselves, it just takes time. I am glad to know, they can make discipline decisions without my assistance. I will continue to encourage positive behavior, because it works!!!!
Rules For Posting To This Blog and Weekly Blog Question
2. Show respect and consideration of others when posting and commenting. This includes individuals, students, organizations, political parties, colleagues, etc.
3. Check all posts for spelling and grammar errors before posting.
4. Protect the privacy of others. Gain permission from other people before you write about them. Avoid sharing someone else's last name. Use job titles or pseudonyms when writing about experiences with your co-workers or students.
5. Watch your language. Use politically correct and non-offensive language.
6. Make sure you write about things that are factual.
7. Keep your postings education-oriented. Avoid discussing plans for the weekend, etc.
FINAL BLOG POST - OUR "DAILY TRIPLE" (DUE 12/1).
Fall Semester 2016 Blog Post - Week 6
Fall Semester 2016 Blog Post - Week 5
Fall Semester 2016 Blog Post - Week 4
Fall Semester 2016 Blog Post - Week 3
Fall Semester 2016 Blog Post - Week 2
Fall Semester 2016 Blog Post - Week 1