Rules For Posting To This Blog and Weekly Blog Question
2. Show respect and consideration of others when posting and commenting. This includes individuals, students, organizations, political parties, colleagues, etc.
3. Check all posts for spelling and grammar errors before posting.
4. Protect the privacy of others. Gain permission from other people before you write about them. Avoid sharing someone else's last name. Use job titles or pseudonyms when writing about experiences with your co-workers or students.
5. Watch your language. Use politically correct and non-offensive language.
6. Make sure you write about things that are factual.
7. Keep your postings education-oriented. Avoid discussing plans for the weekend, etc.
FINAL BLOG POST - OUR "DAILY TRIPLE" (DUE 12/1).
Fall Semester 2016 Blog Post - Week 6
Fall Semester 2016 Blog Post - Week 5
Fall Semester 2016 Blog Post - Week 4
Fall Semester 2016 Blog Post - Week 3
Fall Semester 2016 Blog Post - Week 2
Fall Semester 2016 Blog Post - Week 1
Tuesday, September 20, 2011
What the diff?
What haven’t I done differently this year? From the bellringer activity to the recap at the end of class and from the transfer in, to the transfer out my class room management has changed. I am not as structured as I would like to be but I am getting there. This year has been a little harder than last year due to some changes in administration, supervision, and guidance. I would be completely lost and out of sorts if it had not been for NTI and the classroom management plan, the lesson plans, the Emergency lesson plans (which I get to show off to some of the teachers), the course syllabus and the list goes on and on. I Feel like all of you know exactly how and what it feels like to be working with a plan. My writing up a few notes and throwing together a lesson plan the night before or the morning of the school day has gone away.