Rules For Posting To This Blog and Weekly Blog Question
2. Show respect and consideration of others when posting and commenting. This includes individuals, students, organizations, political parties, colleagues, etc.
3. Check all posts for spelling and grammar errors before posting.
4. Protect the privacy of others. Gain permission from other people before you write about them. Avoid sharing someone else's last name. Use job titles or pseudonyms when writing about experiences with your co-workers or students.
5. Watch your language. Use politically correct and non-offensive language.
6. Make sure you write about things that are factual.
7. Keep your postings education-oriented. Avoid discussing plans for the weekend, etc.
FINAL BLOG POST - OUR "DAILY TRIPLE" (DUE 12/1).
Fall Semester 2016 Blog Post - Week 6
Fall Semester 2016 Blog Post - Week 5
Fall Semester 2016 Blog Post - Week 4
Fall Semester 2016 Blog Post - Week 3
Fall Semester 2016 Blog Post - Week 2
Fall Semester 2016 Blog Post - Week 1
Sunday, January 23, 2011
"Rewards and Challenges"
I think if you could handle the stress of this job it would have so many rewards. You would see the students graduate from high school even go on to college. Being able to see them every day at school and see that little smile that would grow bigger ever day. Knowing that because you were willing to listen, talk to, and show you actually care about the students. Maybe even see them years later and see how well they are doing ,and know that just maybe you had a part in that. The challenge in the job would make me work that much harder to find a way to reach that student that maybe no on else could.