Rules For Posting To This Blog and Weekly Blog Question
2. Show respect and consideration of others when posting and commenting. This includes individuals, students, organizations, political parties, colleagues, etc.
3. Check all posts for spelling and grammar errors before posting.
4. Protect the privacy of others. Gain permission from other people before you write about them. Avoid sharing someone else's last name. Use job titles or pseudonyms when writing about experiences with your co-workers or students.
5. Watch your language. Use politically correct and non-offensive language.
6. Make sure you write about things that are factual.
7. Keep your postings education-oriented. Avoid discussing plans for the weekend, etc.
FINAL BLOG POST - OUR "DAILY TRIPLE" (DUE 12/1).
Fall Semester 2016 Blog Post - Week 6
Fall Semester 2016 Blog Post - Week 5
Fall Semester 2016 Blog Post - Week 4
Fall Semester 2016 Blog Post - Week 3
Fall Semester 2016 Blog Post - Week 2
Fall Semester 2016 Blog Post - Week 1
Monday, October 18, 2010
Proudest Moment of the week
This week, I prepared a new unitand hoped it went well... I was at my breaking point towards the end of the last unit. The students lost complete interest and I found myself raising my voice constantly for misbehaviors. I was yelling more than I do at football practice. The new unit is going much more smoothly. I think they needed a change of pace. Even though the new unit isn't lab activities (blueprints), it is something different. I think I just need to come up with better activities for each lesson. Time.........