Rules For Posting To This Blog and Weekly Blog Question
2. Show respect and consideration of others when posting and commenting. This includes individuals, students, organizations, political parties, colleagues, etc.
3. Check all posts for spelling and grammar errors before posting.
4. Protect the privacy of others. Gain permission from other people before you write about them. Avoid sharing someone else's last name. Use job titles or pseudonyms when writing about experiences with your co-workers or students.
5. Watch your language. Use politically correct and non-offensive language.
6. Make sure you write about things that are factual.
7. Keep your postings education-oriented. Avoid discussing plans for the weekend, etc.
FINAL BLOG POST - OUR "DAILY TRIPLE" (DUE 12/1).
Fall Semester 2016 Blog Post - Week 6
Fall Semester 2016 Blog Post - Week 5
Fall Semester 2016 Blog Post - Week 4
Fall Semester 2016 Blog Post - Week 3
Fall Semester 2016 Blog Post - Week 2
Fall Semester 2016 Blog Post - Week 1
Saturday, September 4, 2010
Hands on Education :)
I am always looking for new ideas to use in the classroom..... This week I prepared a rotating lab for my students and a skin lab as well. The students love getting up and putting there hands on objects to learn. I had several comments from the students about how they love having me as a teacher and how I try to make learning fun. It made me feel good that the students liked coming to my class everyday. I know that I could make a lot more money at another job, but I feel that I am helping these children in ways that even their family might not. I listen to them, answer questions, and give positive solutions to problems. I still have a lot to learn, but I do the best I can with my busy schedule and that is all anyone can ask us to do.