Rules For Posting To This Blog and Weekly Blog Question
2. Show respect and consideration of others when posting and commenting. This includes individuals, students, organizations, political parties, colleagues, etc.
3. Check all posts for spelling and grammar errors before posting.
4. Protect the privacy of others. Gain permission from other people before you write about them. Avoid sharing someone else's last name. Use job titles or pseudonyms when writing about experiences with your co-workers or students.
5. Watch your language. Use politically correct and non-offensive language.
6. Make sure you write about things that are factual.
7. Keep your postings education-oriented. Avoid discussing plans for the weekend, etc.
FINAL BLOG POST - OUR "DAILY TRIPLE" (DUE 12/1).
Fall Semester 2016 Blog Post - Week 6
Fall Semester 2016 Blog Post - Week 5
Fall Semester 2016 Blog Post - Week 4
Fall Semester 2016 Blog Post - Week 3
Fall Semester 2016 Blog Post - Week 2
Fall Semester 2016 Blog Post - Week 1
Friday, September 10, 2010
This past week has really tested my ability to implement all of the classroom management skills that were introduced in NTI. Due to an increase number of students and school budget cuts, my classes have such a wide variety of students and the number seems to increase daily. It becomes a little frustrating to have so many students who are just placed in classes they have no desire to be in, but have no other courses to choose from. It becomes difficult to manage these students who really don't care and bring negativity to the class. I think that I have handled things well up until this point, but I guess I just needed to vent a little because I know that there is really nothing that can be done. I will continue to use the techniques that I have learned for managing my classes effectively and hopefully things will improve quickly.