Rules For Posting To This Blog and Weekly Blog Question
2. Show respect and consideration of others when posting and commenting. This includes individuals, students, organizations, political parties, colleagues, etc.
3. Check all posts for spelling and grammar errors before posting.
4. Protect the privacy of others. Gain permission from other people before you write about them. Avoid sharing someone else's last name. Use job titles or pseudonyms when writing about experiences with your co-workers or students.
5. Watch your language. Use politically correct and non-offensive language.
6. Make sure you write about things that are factual.
7. Keep your postings education-oriented. Avoid discussing plans for the weekend, etc.
FINAL BLOG POST - OUR "DAILY TRIPLE" (DUE 12/1).
Fall Semester 2016 Blog Post - Week 6
Fall Semester 2016 Blog Post - Week 5
Fall Semester 2016 Blog Post - Week 4
Fall Semester 2016 Blog Post - Week 3
Fall Semester 2016 Blog Post - Week 2
Fall Semester 2016 Blog Post - Week 1
Friday, February 5, 2010
Be Frugal or Die
The main reason to support Perkins in short is money! The school budgets continue to shrink and every department and division is trying to as many dollars as possible. Perkins has been a Federal source of money for years. The CTAE teacher who wants to keep the hope alive must continue to show that there is a good return on the investment for the federal government. This is done by producing good students and programs that are accountable. CTAE to survive must show that they are frugal with every dollar. Waste in spending must never be a part of the program. If the dollars are not used wisely the program will die.