Rules For Posting To This Blog and Weekly Blog Question
2. Show respect and consideration of others when posting and commenting. This includes individuals, students, organizations, political parties, colleagues, etc.
3. Check all posts for spelling and grammar errors before posting.
4. Protect the privacy of others. Gain permission from other people before you write about them. Avoid sharing someone else's last name. Use job titles or pseudonyms when writing about experiences with your co-workers or students.
5. Watch your language. Use politically correct and non-offensive language.
6. Make sure you write about things that are factual.
7. Keep your postings education-oriented. Avoid discussing plans for the weekend, etc.
FINAL BLOG POST - OUR "DAILY TRIPLE" (DUE 12/1).
Fall Semester 2016 Blog Post - Week 6
Fall Semester 2016 Blog Post - Week 5
Fall Semester 2016 Blog Post - Week 4
Fall Semester 2016 Blog Post - Week 3
Fall Semester 2016 Blog Post - Week 2
Fall Semester 2016 Blog Post - Week 1
Sunday, December 6, 2009
This week the CTAE Department hosted Career Day. There were 27 vendors from colleges,banks,business etc. The teachers in the department had to make a major adjustment to bring everything together. Some of our classrooms were being used for sessions. Some of us had to keep other teachers students,bring food, coordinate students to go to the appropriate session etc. We were running around the school like we were running a marathon. It only lasted for 3 hours but it seemed longer. It seems everything went well. The suprise I had as being a shy person, my duty was to welcome all of the vendors to the school. Well lets just say I did it. It was quite an experience. Thanks to NIT