I am cruising by to post my response to the weekly question as many others are. I would like to take this opportunity to express how pleased I am with our online class format. I find it really easy to communicate with members from the summer NTI sessions because I have experienced many of them during our face to face interactions.
I have attempted online classes in the past and I found them to be a grueling experience that I could not wait to end. This format allows me to satisfy my attention deficit by interacting outside the lecture with students in classroom. The teamwork component was awesome, as well.
Hats off and I will continue to search for the weekly blog entry instructions.
Rules For Posting To This Blog and Weekly Blog Question
2. Show respect and consideration of others when posting and commenting. This includes individuals, students, organizations, political parties, colleagues, etc.
3. Check all posts for spelling and grammar errors before posting.
4. Protect the privacy of others. Gain permission from other people before you write about them. Avoid sharing someone else's last name. Use job titles or pseudonyms when writing about experiences with your co-workers or students.
5. Watch your language. Use politically correct and non-offensive language.
6. Make sure you write about things that are factual.
7. Keep your postings education-oriented. Avoid discussing plans for the weekend, etc.
FINAL BLOG POST - OUR "DAILY TRIPLE" (DUE 12/1).
Fall Semester 2016 Blog Post - Week 6
Fall Semester 2016 Blog Post - Week 5
Fall Semester 2016 Blog Post - Week 4
Fall Semester 2016 Blog Post - Week 3
Fall Semester 2016 Blog Post - Week 2
Fall Semester 2016 Blog Post - Week 1