Rules For Posting To This Blog and Weekly Blog Question
2. Show respect and consideration of others when posting and commenting. This includes individuals, students, organizations, political parties, colleagues, etc.
3. Check all posts for spelling and grammar errors before posting.
4. Protect the privacy of others. Gain permission from other people before you write about them. Avoid sharing someone else's last name. Use job titles or pseudonyms when writing about experiences with your co-workers or students.
5. Watch your language. Use politically correct and non-offensive language.
6. Make sure you write about things that are factual.
7. Keep your postings education-oriented. Avoid discussing plans for the weekend, etc.
FINAL BLOG POST - OUR "DAILY TRIPLE" (DUE 12/1).
Fall Semester 2016 Blog Post - Week 6
Fall Semester 2016 Blog Post - Week 5
Fall Semester 2016 Blog Post - Week 4
Fall Semester 2016 Blog Post - Week 3
Fall Semester 2016 Blog Post - Week 2
Fall Semester 2016 Blog Post - Week 1
Sunday, March 29, 2009
Things I've Learned About Myself as a Teacher
The most important thing I've learned about myself as a teacher in the past term/year is . . .” I have a strong passion for teaching and connecting with students who are in my program as well as others who are trying to transfer into my program. I have experienced a large amount of students who have heard about the program and have taken steps to changing their pathway. I have been told by several teachers how my students talk about my class and wanting to be a part of the Video Production team. Several of my students have been showcased on the Atlanta Public Schools website and have been recognized for their work on the APS Today television show. I hope I can continue to make a change in the future journalists of tomorrow.