I believe that the portfolio assignment, like the blogging assignment will give us a deeper understanding into what we are trying to accomplish. It will also give us a tool to better utilize our thought process and as review into our creative side. We can then look back, and make changes as we see fit. One thing I have come to realize is that assignments don’t always go as planned. Therefore we can make changes as needed.
In the Architecture Drawing & Design curriculum the portfolio is a vital part of our course. We utilize a portfolio assignment for our students in the area of drawings and community service accomplishments. I am looking forward to experimenting with the electronic version as to the paper format we generally use. I think the students will like more as well.
Rules For Posting To This Blog and Weekly Blog Question
2. Show respect and consideration of others when posting and commenting. This includes individuals, students, organizations, political parties, colleagues, etc.
3. Check all posts for spelling and grammar errors before posting.
4. Protect the privacy of others. Gain permission from other people before you write about them. Avoid sharing someone else's last name. Use job titles or pseudonyms when writing about experiences with your co-workers or students.
5. Watch your language. Use politically correct and non-offensive language.
6. Make sure you write about things that are factual.
7. Keep your postings education-oriented. Avoid discussing plans for the weekend, etc.
FINAL BLOG POST - OUR "DAILY TRIPLE" (DUE 12/1).
Fall Semester 2016 Blog Post - Week 6
Fall Semester 2016 Blog Post - Week 5
Fall Semester 2016 Blog Post - Week 4
Fall Semester 2016 Blog Post - Week 3
Fall Semester 2016 Blog Post - Week 2
Fall Semester 2016 Blog Post - Week 1